Ladies are particularly vulnerable to certain types of crime, including sexual assault. If you are a victim of any crime, report it to the police immediately. The victim should try to remember and identify the offender for progress of complaint e.g. complexion, physique, height, weight, age, type of clothing, etc. If possible note down the information and do not dispose of any physical evidence e.g. hair, blood stains or skin samples.
Some of the examples of women concerns are as under:
- They are followed/stalked
- They have car troubles while alone on the highway
- The actions of a spouse or partner makes them feel threatened
- They arrive home and find a door or window open
- They are sexually assaulted